An array of options without leaving your location
More and more companies are realising the value of bringing training on-site. This flexible and costeffective option allows you to train as many or as few employees, from your team or department to everyone in your organization. Programs are delivered when and where you want them, at your offices, at our center locations, or at a location of your choice. Plus, you'll save on productivity costs. Projects won't be put on hold and emails won't go unanswered just because someone is out of the office.
On-Site Training Benefits:
- Customized training
- Real-world solutions
- Lower training costs
- Consistent learning experience
- Minimize downtime
The On-Site Training Approach
New Horizons courses can be delivered "off-the-shelf," slightly modified or completely customized for your learning needs. On-Site Training is the ideal solution for training a group of employees or launching a company-wide training effort. It's affordable, your employees won't have to leave the office; it's customizable, it's designed to fit the goals important to you and it produces immediate and measurable results. Better yet, it's the same quality training millions of New Horizons participants choose each year for their training needs.
On-Site Training Benefits for the Student:
- Courses can be planned around individual and department schedules and delivered in any format
- Enables every employee to have the same learning experience
- Allows your team to learn with real-world, mission-specific examples to ensure your project's success
On-Site Training Benefits for the Corporation:
- Maintain productivity with flexible course scheduling
- Significantly reduce training expenses by letting you train groups of employees
- Get all employees on the same wavelength
- Tailor the course material to fulfill corporate needs
Begin On-Site Training Today
New Horizons will develop a customized and focused training plan for your team, department or organization, which will translate into increased efficiencies and improved productivity.
Sorry, your message could not be sent. Please check your details. Please complete all fields.
It’s very fun and interesting. Love It!!
I will recommend New Horizons to anyone that is serious about getting certification.
Very informative; Excel is a great course to start off with. I like the neat classrooms and the personal attention!
I enjoyed doing the course in my own time!